RV Adjustable consisting of a suspension that is a hybrid slat and floating pods for a superior back sleep platform: Custom King Quattroflex MX2
One custom King adjustable bed consisting of Two synchronized 2 – motor custom Half – King Adjustable system ( each 34.5 X 77 inch) screwed on 70 X 77 inch platform in four places with L-shape brackets and bolts for the foot section.
Window Valence to Valence 68.5 inches. Less 3 inches for 1.5 inch x2 Air Gap = 65.5 inches for Width of Platform. Piano hinge to lift platform to access storage is 4 inches from the headboard. To continue to access the storage compartment, cut the external frame 9 inches from the back of the adjustable bed. The remaining external frame is screwed on the lower platform with four L-shape brackets for each adjustable bed that are pre-installed. This allows the lower platform to be lifted up, as per normal, to access the storage area, without the whole adjustable bed being lifted off the platform.For further information, click here: https://luxuryrv.axelbloom.com/pages/rv-installation-guide-for-adjustable-beds
Two independent systems with default adjustable motion where the head section raises first, leaving the shoulder undisturbed, followed by the back section that is raised for reading or watching TV. This motion is preferred by customers who enjoy sleeping on their side since the shoulder is allowed to “slightly sink in” and the pillow and mattress comforts the shoulder/neck region.
RV Mattress model: Two DW 800 medium firm mattress: 32 x 77 inches
RV Model: Entegra Anthem
Location: Katy, TX.
Customer: Rodney Hensley
Installed the white plastic transformer boxes in the storage compartment and snaked the cable to the motor through a hole made under the platform. Conveniently, there were two existing 120 V outlets in the storage compartment which we used to power the two transformers.
Rodney examining the setup of the adjustable beds that were screwed on the platform above and the location of the two transformers for the motors that were connected to the outlets below.
This Quattroflex suspension consists of flexible slats and pods that are softer at the shoulder and firmer at the lumbar region. These pods are interchangeable so they can be reconfigured as the body condition changes. This the suspension contributes 30 percent to the comfort sweet-spot and the mattress contributes the remaining 70 percent.
Note that the side of the bed, when raised, would miss grazing the window valence. There is about a 1.5 inch air gap between the adjustable frame and the window valence.
Sound asleep? We had slightly raised the foot section of the left adjustable bed. It raises and bends at the knee. Ample room to walk around when the slider is moved out.
You can see that the foot section just ends perfectly at the foot of the platform.
For completeness, the view on the right side of the bed. Notice, similar air gap from the side of the bed to the window valence.